April 25, 2010

Out at the Park

Ultimate Frisbee season has started yet again and therefore every other Sunday morning we go to the park to play in the sun. After some crazy storms yesterday, today was beautiful and it was a blast hanging out at the park. Amy played but I did not because I was nursing a bit of a headache and I knew running around would not help me.

Here's a close up I snapped of Isabella in her new sun hat.

Here is a pic of everyone out on the field. Just a glimpse of what today held, weather-wise.

My headache went away after lunch and when we got home I took advantage of the awesome weather and mowed the yard and pulled some weeds. It was a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Thomas Burke Holland said...

You didn't point out that Amy had at least 2 amazing catches. 1 that was a score.