January 23, 2007

First ...The Introduction

Well here we are embarking on a new technological journey via the fabulous world wide web.
We have decided to start up an official blog for ourselves and so far it's been fun trying to get it all together before a post. Well it's not all together yet...but it's getting there.

Under our profile section is the "Books" section. These are books that we are reading and/or are our favorites. The first four are Amy's picks and the last four are my picks.


Then I listed a few of our favorite musical artists. To be honest those are mostly my choices so I'll have to get Amy to add a few of her own. Don't get me wrong, she does like those artists, maybe just not as much as I do. But, again, that list will be altered through and through. As will the book section

Then I put up a few of our favorite movies. We could watch any one of those movies any time. And yes that goes for Amy too (maybe not so much for Bottle Rocket).

Anyway...here it all is and we hope that this is fun for you everyone reading as I hope it is for us!

Oh! So we went on this great hiking trip to Pickett State Park near Jamestown, TN this weekend and it was awesome! These are our friends Wendy and Gabe next to myself and Amy.

I will have to add some more pictures at some point later. I'm still working on our template and learning some more of HTML code. YIKES!

8 comments:

four:bull said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Actually, Clayton does most of ours, but it is nice to see you join the ranks anyway. We will definately keep up with you guys. And, I agree with Jeff, my retinas are seriously injured. Perhaps you should advise sunglasses for your viewers in the future!
Bethany

Samantha said...

I guess I would have to agree with you Isaac. This one does look more professional. How did you set it up? Its pretty cool.

Mimi said...

Hey Hotties!!!
I'm excited about keeping up with you guys via the BLOGSPOT.
I don't have one myself, but I like to comment...so you'll see me around.
Hiking is way fun! It usually takes place in gorgeous natural places. :)
Later Tater!

four:bull said...

The pic looks like it should be in an Old Navy ad or something.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's a cute picture - I don't say pic - I'm not "hip" like that! I'm not much into "blogging" but yours does look pretty cool. Does Mia know about your blog?

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Where are those dogs? I like to keep up with those boys too. Very professional and I love the fact that you are learning html! Love you guys bunches! Mom

Anonymous said...

i just wasted two minutes on this site...thanks

Mia Lauren. said...

hey guys!
just wanted to drop by
and say hi...
amy likes a lot of the same books that i do...
actually, i adore most of them.
haha, i just finished reading
Wicked while I was on the
bus the last tour.

anyways, its good to hear
that you guys are doing well!

[love]