August 31, 2007

Back to the Helicopter

OK...so we have been slacking over in the blogging department. Why does this happen? oh well, i figure no one is waiting on the edge of their chair for the next Llanes blog posting. But if you are...let me know...i got a remedy somewhere up my sleeve.

So i have recently fallen in love with yet another Google feature: Google Reader. What it does is feeds any website or blog that I subscribe to via the RSS Feed feature and it'll send it all to my Reader. So I have subscribed to a bunch of blogs that I read up on and websites with great articles and whenever something new is posted I get notification of it in my Reader. It's coming in really handy. It also has a share folder where it'll post articles or blog posting that I like onto theis blog. It is the little window over on the right side menu. There's 3 things in there right now( I think). So anytime I read something I want you guys to read, I'll share it via that Reader share box.
Cool...right!?!
Yes it is!


So keep your eyes aware of that sharing box as well as for new postings. Not that I guarantee it'll be updated any more than this here blog itself. But I can try.

So here's a video I came across on the web one day while using the StumbleUpon feature on Mozilla Firefox web browser. I think this place would be awesome to work at...enjoy...


Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri and Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still can't get enough of that video...