November 06, 2008

Commercial Suicide

The other night we were watching some TV and laughing about how some commercials really turn us off to whatever they are marketing. Well right off the bat Amy and I spatted out that the most annoying commercial right now is the Toyota zero financing commercials. If you have seen it you know what we mean. It's not the huge dancing zero avoiding the 11 featured cars sliding across the screen...what is so annoying about it is the darn jingle! the jingle "Saved By Zero" haunts my dreams I have seen that thing so many times.

They show it soooo much during football games, no joke...it is on during every commercial break and it is a 30 second long.

I mention this because the sale ended Nov. 3rd. When I would see and hear the commercial I would remind myself Nov. 3rd is almost hear and no more jingle!

that is until I read an article last night that they are extending the sale until the end of the month...
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate it too.

Katy said...

Okay so this brings to mind a commercial that makes me hate a product. The Glade candle commercial where she claims it's French and then her friends make fun of her because it's Glade. WHY?! in the world would any woman want to buy that candle after that commercial?! Yeah I want to buy something that makes my friends make fun of me. Bad marketing! I buy candles semi-regularly and have passed those up because they give me such a bad feeling now.