May 14, 2009

The Bump

Every morning when I get to work I check email, work and personal, and I read the new stuff on my Google Reader while I sip on my cup of joe.  Well today I came across this post and was surprised to see that pregnant women actually decorate their big bellies with paint. 

The painted bellies range in style from a cool pumpkins to a basketball.  
Then there are the extremist.  
For real?!?
I'm guessing these guys saw CATS quite a few times before it closed on Broadway.  

If Amy really does want to paint her belly, I just might suggest this...just to take it to the extreme. But maybe we'll do a dog theme since we are dog people after all AND Bugsy and Rupert could also be in the picture!    

OK, it probably will not happen.  Unless! We get approached for a company sponsorship and someone pays us to have their company logo painted on Amy's belly for some time.  Yes!  So if any companies out there want to paint their logo on my wife's belly...CALL ME.  
1-800-NOT-RLLY

Or if you know us personally and just want to pay to have your name or something like that painted on her belly...we can work something out.  *wink wink*

I am also willing to do something like this just for giggles...


That one is funny...because it is so true.

No comments: