January 22, 2008

Substitute

Ok, ladies and germs...I have added another awesome feature to the already awesome Llanes blog. When you scroll down, on the menu's to the right of the blog there is a new widget. And this widget allows you to input your email address and it will email you an update when we have posted a new blog entry.

So no more visiting the blog every 5 minutes to see if we have posted something new (as I am sure all of our readers do). ;)

I just did this...so hopefully I did it write and it will work correctly. But as it is a Google application I'm sure it'll take over the world sooner rather than later.

Well enjoy the good news and subscribe to the blog!

2 comments:

7by12 said...

Cool... I want one for my blogs. Course, no one ready my silly blogs. Guess I better check out Feedburner.

Samantha said...

Sorry, I am a grammar guru, and you misused an apostrophe. Its menus. Not menu's. :)