December 05, 2008

Since I mentioned McD's...

...I know most people don't go here very often but I figured Ishould share this.


I got word, via The Consumerist, that a new item has replaced a staple item from the Dollar Menu. 
Yes, the Double Cheeseburger has been taken off the Dollar Menu and is now $1.19 and has been replaced by the new McDouble.  What's a McDouble exactly?  Two patties with just one slice of cheese.
Apparently...McD's is trying to save money on the cheesy side of things. 
Did you know there were 2 slices on the Double Cheeseburger?  I guess I never paid close attention.  Well there you have it folks...if you go to McD's and order a Double Cheeseburger don't be surprised when the total turns out to be $1.07. 
Have a good weekend...i'm out!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Guilty pleasure - the cheeseburger.

It's true. I go once in a blue moon to McDonald's to get a CHEESEBURGER! One slice of cheese please!

Otherwise I avoid it...turn my nose up and away.