October 20, 2008

Growing old...fast

We attended an early costume party since most of us that went have something going on next weekend and the night of Halloween. Amy had a great idea of us dressing up as elderly people and she would do our make-up like she has done before for stage performances. Well everyone thought we were a huge hit and we won best costume. Comments were even made that we are going to make awesome looking old people.

what do you think...


And no...that is not my real belly! I stuffed a shirt into my shirt.

I think I played the part pretty well...making comments about needing fiber and handing out candy. Well we had a lot of fun.

This might be our Christmas card. Look out for them in the mail!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

OMG - it's like a flash to the future!

HA HA HA!!!