October 09, 2007

I'm So Tired

Its Tuesday and I wish it were Friday. Hope i'm not the only one that feels this way.

Quick updates! THIS JUST IN!
-Isaac is really enjoying his new job! His boss is awesome, co-workers are cool (the ones he has met, so far), and new hours. *Where the tiredness comes in* Used to have to be at work at 9 and now at 7:30 Yikes! Big change and for some reason I still can't seem to get to bed early.

-Rupert dog got fixed on Friday morning. Yes he was broken, his tail would not wag. But no worries! ...oh and he also cannot go make illegitimate pups with some floozy female dog. Also good news. He was pretty sore until Sunday evening when he threw up some mysterious fluids and pepped up right away. Well at least he's back to normal...but that also came at the expense of some living room carpet.

-Friday night Amy's mom came for a visit and we all had a swell time. We really didn't do too much but it was a great relaxing weekend. And we went out Sat. night and she bought us dinner in celebration on my new job. Oh yes...it was a smörgåsbord and we actually just ate the leftovers last night for dinner.

-Speaking of last night...the Cowboys game! I had about 5 heart attacks. Yes, for each one of Romo's interceptions. Dang that kid, what in the world got into his head? Anyway...even though he had a bad game they still came out with a W. and that's what matters in the end.

-And the Red Sox swept the Angels. Almost unfair since the Angels were banged up going into the ALDS. Oh well...and since the Indians beat the Yankees last night *YES* now it's on to the ALCS vs. Cleveland. I saw Manny's home run on Friday night and it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Here's an awesome picture.-Also on the sidebar over there...Amy is done reading that book. She just hasn't started a new one so I haven't been able to change what she is reading but it is the last book she read. And on the other hand..I am still reading th Godfather ...and Made to Stick, and Every Man's Battle, and Praise Habit. I start to many books without finishing. I also just got another 2 books that I want to read...but I'm trying to finish 2 others first.

- So "I'm Reed Fish" wasn't the last movie we saw but it is the last one we saw that we both liked...hence why it is still up. But I do want to go rent "Reign Over Me" which was released today on DVD. Oh and "Across the Universe" I heard it is really good too...but that's only showing in 1 theater in the area and it's in the city. Date night on Friday? I think so!
...Is it Friday yet...this blog is getting long.

i'm tired

No comments: