February 06, 2008

Shelter from the Storm

hello all!
Well i am sure that some of you are/have wondered if we are OK after all of the crazy storms tht we endured in the souther states last night.
If you haven't wondered about it...we had tons of crazy storms last night and tornadoes.

But yes, we are OK.

It was crazy though that there were about 48 deaths because of these storms. Lots of damage. The craziest is that over in Jackson, TN on the campus if Union University a dorm building collapsed. I can't imagine.

Well I think we are ready for the spring now.
Bring on some sunshine and warmth!


Amy has this great story of her and the Jacob girls from about 2 weeks ago and I need to get her to blog about it b/c it is really funny. Maybe by this weekend...but don't hold your breath.


Today was national signing day for college. I just read that Mack Brown says this signing class is all about speed. Too bad they couldn't land Darrel Scott...he would have been a good pick-up.
Well I'll raise my glass (cup of snickerdoodle latte) to the Longhorns and hoefully a good season next Fall. *tap* Hook'em!

dang it's already February?!?!?

1 comment:

jrandchels said...

I am coming to town on Thursday 2/21. I would love to see you! Let me know if we can grab lunch that day! I can come to your place if you need me to.

-JR